I converted an IDE C: drive system partition from Fat32 to NTFS, my boot
volume is on the SCSI D:\WINNT drive.  After one successful boot, it
fails to boot and stops after BIOS screen.  I have done a repair,
fixmbr, fixboot in the console - and nothing is working.  Done the
manual repair & full repair of a Slipstreamed SP3 boot CD.  I have a
boot disk with critical files to boot and that works fine...just cannot
boot off C: drive.

Drive is marked active in FDISK, system healthy in DManager.  I see
other posts on the groups but no one ever says if they got it fixed.
HELP!!

I am going to try to move all data from the C to E, format C as NTFS,
then try to FIXBOOT or just copy the boot files to C and see what that
does.

What a PITA!!!

Regards,
Ron