From: Luke Levis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 3:24 PM
To: NT 2000 Discussions
Subject: IT documents

I currently keep all of our IT documents in a Visual Sourcesafe
Database, and I have grown a certain level of hatred towards VSS and was
looking to maybe keep all of our IT documents on our intranet preferably
with a web interface, so all of us, and only us IT guys here can upload
and access files through one server.. does anyone know of a simple
product that does this or would it be easier just to build a little PHP,
MySQL website to manage all our IT documents (IE. router configs,
firewall configs, etc.)

any help is appreciated
***
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately. SMG reserves
the right to monitor and review all content sent to and from this email
address. Messages sent to and from this address may be stored on the SMG
email system.

------
You are subscribed as [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Interface: