Dear list members!

Registration for the 18th ConTeXt Meeting

 https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2024/

is now open.

This year we are hosted in Lutten, The Netherlands, in a converted water tower:

 https://watertorenlutten.nl/

https://watertorenlutten-nl.translate.goog/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

The accommodation is near to Pragma ADE; Ton Otten is the local organizer.

The theme for this meeting is

 keeping up

but as you know we have never been that strict about a particular theme, so
feel free to suggest other topics to talk about.

Dates and deadlines

• June 30st, 2024, deadline for early bird payment
• August 1st 2024, registration closes, ask for options after this deadline
• August 17th–23th, 2024, 18th ConTeXt Meeting

Never been to the ConTeXt Meeting? Don't worry, the group of regular
participants is open and friendly, and you don't know what you are missing,
unless you come at least once. Different discount options
https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2024/fee.shtml are available.

We hope to see you in August!

Ton, Hans, and Taco

—