On 17 May 2024, at 21:40, garu...@azules.eu wrote:

> I have tested on 2 pages :
> - https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Sciences (only mathematics part)
> - https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts
>
> After these tests, I think this may help users to find their way around the
> various sources of documentation :
> In one small table he/she has an overview of the documentation for a given
> topic,  :
> - the few key tutorials
> - link to one "main wiki page" about the topic
> - the few key manuals
> - the reference for commands

The fonts page is a lot better than before[1], IMHO. I would prefer the table
were 90% width rather than 50 but that is minor.

So is the plan to go through each of the main headings in the left side-bar and
make the same type of change?

> I'm not sure I've selected the few documents that are considered by the
> community as the key tutorials.
> Thanks for your feedback again.

I don't think that is a problem - the Wiki can be updated by others as long as
the layout/structure of the page is clear so people know where to add links.

> PS : in order to benefit from mediawiki page organization features, I moved
> some pages, for example
> wiki.contextgarden.net/blablabla
> ==> wiki.contextgarden.net/Topic/blablabla

[1] Previous style for reference:
<https://web.archive.org/web/20231116125758/https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts>
—
Bruce Horrocks