Jeong Dal <mailto:hak...@me.com>
8. August 2015 15:49
Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for letting me know the command “starthanging”.
I tried the command “\startfiguretext … \stopfiguretext”, and found that there is no text below the square.

\startframedtext[width=\textwidth]{
\startfiguretext[right,none]{}{%
\startMPcode
draw unitsquare scaled 2cm ;
\stopMPcode}
\input knuth
\stopfiguretext}
\stopframedtext

Your example worked fine, but if we replace tufte by knuth, then text is written over the square while the tufte’s text was witten surround the square.
Is it expected result?
The \starthangaround environment reserves space for the image etc. only for the first paragraph
while \placefigure includes more paragraphs if necessary.

Wolfgang