On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:43:26 +0200
Giuseppe Bilotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to inform you on the current status and short-term
> forecast for e-Omega.

Could you give some brief comments for we (me, I mean) who haven't been
following Omega progress? Please point to web documents if such exist:

* If I'm a pdftex/Context user, what does it take become an
Aleph/Context user?

* Are there special considerations for "fonts in Aleph"? It's a entirely
new setup, isn't it?

* Could you compare and contrast the quality and capabilities of
dvipdfmx with pdf generation in pdftex?

* If my work is entirely in English, is there any benfit of Aleph for
me?

Regards,

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                            Curiosities of the Sky
http://sattre-press.com/                    by Garrett Serviss