At 17:37 17/09/2003 +0200, you wrote:
Hello!

> you can set the directory (gebied in dutch) with:
>
>    \setupsystem
>
> or pass --path to texexec

Thanks a lot Hans! Although I can't still use \setupsystem  properly (even
with looking at core-code tricks), --path option seems to be the solution.
I've solve processing XML files in this way. Typing (\typefile) and inputing
(\input) files are still the quest. --path seems not to work with this
commands
or I do something wrong. I'll look closely into it.

another option is to use:

  \usepath[list of paths]
  \usesubpath[list of subpaths]

                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]