"Willi Egger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Hi everybody,

While trying to setup a simple literature reference list I encounter
the following problem:

I have defined an enumeration. After typesetting the enumerated list I
get on the first line the enumeration text and lost and alone in front
of the second line the enumeration number.

Is this something I do in a wrong way or is there a bug?

"K.H. Wesseling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Beste Willi,

Attached PDF shows my version context does it right.

Karel.

Patrick Gundlach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I did not look into it yet, but I can confirm that I get the same
error with the latest ConTeXt version. So I think that there must be
some bug.

Dear Willi, Karel and Patrick,

I tried your example and got the same misaligned result as yourself and Patrick. However when I made text=, it aligned properly but your number, of course, is not in italics. This may help people who are in a position to know what is going on.

Charlie Doherty

ConTeXt ver: 2003.8.8 fmt: 2003.8.18 int: english mes: english

\defineenumeration
   [Literatur]
   [location={left,serried},
    style=\em,
    width=broad,
    distance=12pt,
    headstyle=\tfx,
    text=,
    left={[},
    right={]},
    inbetween={\blank[small]},
    after={\blank[small]}]

\starttext

\Literatur[Wiese1964] F. Wiese. Buchbinden. 1964.

\Literatur[Goddijn1994] P.Goddijn. Het restaureren van boeken.
Koninglijke Bibliotheek, Den Haag.1994.

Best wishes, Charlie Doherty

Charles Doherty,
Department of Early Irish History,