Hi,

Thanks Hans for the patch concerning enumerations. - Certain things now work
as I thought they should, others don't .  :-(

In the meantime I downloaded and installed the latest (yesterdays) CONTeXT.

1. Numbering starts at 2, and the following items get numberd 4,6,
2. I detected, that the option style=command, I used style=\em, does not
give the desired result. The first item would be slanted, the second would
be regular and the third again slanted. - Hoewer using style=slanted makes
all items slanted.

Please find attached a minimal test file (probe.tex)

Cheers Willi