Expert fonts have been mentioned on this list several times, but I'd like to know if anybody could point me to e tutorial/example how to make them work in Context. The background of my question: on my Mac, I have a nice-looking truetype font "HoeflerText" which has most glyphs of an expert font (oldstyle numbers, small caps, additional ligatures etc.), and I wonder if it would be possible to split it up into several type 1 fonts (via pfaedit) and make them work like an expert family. Any suggestions about this?
Thanks!
Thomas