Hi all,

I would like to use bold greek math symbols (I have the lucida family installed).
In the `Fonts in ConTeXt' manual I concluded from page 12 that this should be relatively simple.
However all my attempts failed: either I got the normal math symbols or I got all (roman and greek) symbols bold,
whereas I want to use them alternately.
I tried the description on the pages 13 and 14, but I couldn't get it working.
I simply inserted `,boldmath' in the lucida typescript in the file type-exa and it gave me all symbols bold.
I must admit that I don't understand much of what is written in the `Fonts in ConTeXt' manual.

Can anybody give me a solution of how to achieve this?

BTW. Shouldn't this feature be a standard one in ConTeXt?

Thanks
Sytse