\pdfliteral{0 1 0 0 k}
\pdfliteral{0 1 0 0 K}

Thanks! That works. I'll dare to ask one more question. How to use colors in (some kind of) groups, meaning localy? In example, how to set some nice color for given object only (word, letter or rule)? Or should I always say something like

\pdfliteral{0 1 0 0 k}
 colorized text
\pdfliteral{0 0 0 1 k} % come back to black

Seems to be currently the only way. The \pdfliteral{} primitives are
done between two x/y transformations, so you can't use q/Q grouping.
And the \pdfliteral direct{} variant doesn't help either, as it comes
before BT, but also _before_ ET, so grouping would be broken also.
Probably something to consider for a change...

Regards, Hartmut

Ok. That doesn't hurt since I know, that there is no smarter way :-P Thank You for help.

Pawe/l