At 16:51 04/04/2004, Thomas A.Schmitz wrote:
OK, I may be making a complete fool of myself, but I couldn't find an answer in the manuals or the list archive or the TeX-book: what does the "!" construct in the context source mean? I mean lines like this

\setvalue{\??am\s!do\v!rechts}

Is this common TeX code or a special context construct?

namespace: see mult-ini.tex for an explanation

\??am     -> variable group
\s!do     -> system reserved keyword
\v!rechts -> keyword (value) -> adapts to the interface language
\c!rechts -> keyword (key)   -> is frozen

it's part of context having a multi lingual interface