Peter Münster wrote:

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

FitBH means, fit to width of bounding box. When reading text on the screen,
the combination of FullScreen and FitBH seems to me optimal.

I could not find anything like this in ConTeXt.

After a while of searching, I found in spec-fdf.tex the following lines:

\def\PDFpageviewkey{  fit}
\def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /Fit}
\def\PDFpageview   {/View [\PDFpageviewwrd] }

I changed /Fit to /FitBH and indeed, I get lines like this:
<</S /GoTo /D [0 /FitBH]>>
in the pdf-file. When clicking on a link, I get into FitBH mode, but not at
startup. Does anybody know a little bit more about PDF to get this working
as in LaTeX?

\setupinteraction[focus=fit|width|height|standard]

BH is not supported (yet)

\def\dosetuppageview#1%
{\processaction
[#1]
[\v!passend=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{ fit}%
\def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /Fit},
\v!minbreedte=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{ fitbh}%
\def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitBH},
\v!breedte=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{ fith}% \def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitH}, \v!minhoogte=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{ fitbv}% \def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitBV}, \v!hoogte=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{ fitv}% \def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /FitV}, \v!standaard=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{ xyz\PDFpagexyzspec}%
\def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /XYZ\PDFpagexyzspec},
\s!unknown=>\def\PDFpageviewkey{ fit}%
\def\PDFpageviewwrd{ /Fit}]%
\edef\PDFpageview{/View [\PDFpageviewwrd]}}

you need to add the following to mult-con.tex first to get minheight supported

               minhoogte: minhoogte                 minheight
                          minhoehe                  minvyska
                          altezzamin                inaltimeminima

so now we have minheight and minwidth; can you test that (only when it works i will move it to the driver module; such things were buggy in previous versions of acrobat)