While documenting some Matlab code for barely computer literates I wish to use the
positional graphics described in the MetaFun manual. Not sure if this is possible of
course. I am not at all successful so far since I cannot get the escaping mechanism to
accept my code. It appears that the /hpos works just fine but the {} generate
problems. I have tried using <<>> in all ways I could think of but haven't been lucky
yet. Is this possible?

Minimal example:

\setuppapersize[S6][S6]
\setuptyping[option=commands]
\starttext
\starttyping
test /hpos{word}{test} test
\stoptyping

Johan Sandblom  N8,MRC          "Good judgment comes
                Karolinska sjh   from experience.
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm  Experience comes
m +46735521477  Sweden           from bad judgment."