Hi Patrick,

One suggestion for TeXshow-web:-)

The commands are all listed in alphabetical order, which is great. But one
good help would be an option ordering them by topic. For example, a while back
I needed a rotation command, and the manual does not discuss many of the
graphics capabilities of ConTeXt. I finally found \rotate combing through the
base files (it's not in cont-eni.pdf). It would be very useful to know all
such graphics commands in ConTeXt. The organization of the Reference Manual of
Lamport's book on LaTeX, or even the end-of-chapter command summaries of
cont-eni.pdf, is a good model for this. So if I am looking for a graphics
command I can look purely alphabetically as it is now, as well as topically,
which is sometimes more useful.

A related point; in ConTeXt the bar <|> is an active character, which is not
Plain behavior. A list of these little special characters would be useful as
well, especially for macro writers, etc.

In any case, this list of commands is a great contribution, and a topical
organization would make it greater:=)

All the best
Idris