Hi,

I uploaded the upcoming release,

http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/alpha

This version is low level english (commands, keywords, values). It is possible that some functionality is not working, but as far as i can see most should work as expected. If you find low level dutch in the source code, (1) if it is dramatic, let me know asap, (2) if it's just an indirect command, collect them first.

For Taco: you need to adapt your m-* modules! (I'll send you a script that will make it a bit more comfortable, but some manual work may be needed).