Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

Am 14.09.2004 um 12:59 schrieb Volker RW Schaa:

when executing the about link, the file "fonttest.pdf" you download,
is in reality a html file which contains exactly the above message.

No, but you need a properly installed PDF browser plugin.
(On a Mac I can see the pdf, but the simple PDF plugin by SchubertIT can't handle links.)

So the error is on the ntg (Hans') side :-)

I don't think so, besides trusting in PDF interfaces at all.

in due time i will provide an html interface as well