Moin!

First of all thanx to Hans and Willi for testing. It seems that I have to
update my (pdf)etex to a newer version. No bug: lucky Hans, unlucky me ;)

Willi Egger wrote:

Hi Peter

I tried your example wit the alpha version:
This is pdfeTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.11a-2.1 (Web2c 7.5.2)
ConTeXt  ver: 2004.10.1  fmt: 2004.10.2  int: english  mes: english

Indentation as mentioned in your mail I can not see. -- however there are three things I do not really understand:

1. Though the frames are turned off for the unselected buttons, there are left and righthand lines along the buttonboxes.

a result of \showmakeup (struts?)

2. When pointing on the first botton it turns correctly into the gray area but with changing the text into "InAreaX", but this text can not be selected in order to have it remaining.

the names are not well choosen....
the prefix "X" in the button name means, that this button is inactive (X-ing off);
only one button can be active in a radio field

3 When clicking on the second button the contents of the first butten changes into the value "NormalX" ...

May be I do not get the idea of the radio-button ...

maybe this is not a good example for learning radio fields :)

Willi

Hans Hagen wrote:

Peter Rolf wrote:

Hello all!

This is my first attempt with fields, so I am not sure if this is a bug
in context or my fault :)
Anyway, the first element of my radio field is indented, while the following
elements are ok. This is the case in horizontal and vertical arrangment.
I added a minimal example...

ConTeXt  ver: 2004.10.1  fmt: 2004.10.3  int: english  mes: german
systems        : pdfTeX version 111 -> please update
systems        : eTeX version 201 -> too old (bugs)

it looks ok here, do others have the same problem?

(\showmakeup may not be that handy in such cases)

 > \noindent
 > \vbox{%
 > \field[Button1]
 > \field[Button2]