Thanks to you all for your answers.

I have just finished from reinsatalling Context as i kept a backup of my Texlive tree before my first installation.

This time i avoided to do things manually and i have unzipped my files directly to the texmf folder as it is supposed to be done.

Everything works fine now. But i can't get \placecontent to generate my TOC (This is the problem that lead me to update Context at first hand).

A question to Hans:

What is the folder script in cont-tmf ? I had to copy manually the texexec.pl from this folder to my bin folder to update texexec with the 5.0 version. Should not that have been done when i unzipped every thing or is it done on purpose (To me it looks like the peltk folder in texmf\context).

Again thanks.

Dirar.

Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!