At 3:07 -0500 6/11/04, David Munger wrote:
Hi all,

Inspiring from Otared Kavian's code and Han's presentation styles with
support for steps, I cooked the following in order to solve the non
JavaScript version issue. I post it in case it could be useful to other
people.

This implementation supports an \{Only|From|Until}Step[n] syntax as well
as the simple \NextStep-style one.

Otared: Any comments or suggestions?

And here is an example of usage:

\StartSteps[Slide Title]           % the title is passed to
                                   % the \Subject macro

Hi David, Hi all Contexters,

Sorry for being late in answering.

I just tried to test your code but did not succeed in showing things step by step, even after adding:
\def\Subject#1{\centerline{\bf #1}}
\setuppapersize [S6][S6]
\setupcolors[state=start]
and changing the commands \[ and \] (which are probably from a LaTeX background) into \startformula and \stopformula.

What I get doesn't show any step, but only one or two pages with several "Slide Title", and the items you had in your example, on it, and one or two pages with "Navier-Stokes equation".

Am I missing something? Could you please send me (if necessary off List) a source file of yours which is completely working?

Best regards: OK