Dirar BOUGATEF wrote:

I have tried style={\switchtobodyfont[karat]} and it works. Now how to switch to a different size without going through:

you can do things like:

\usetypescript [sans][karat][map,name]

to load the appropriate defs

\definefont[MyPartFont][SansBold at 24pt]
\setuphead[part][style=\MyPartFont]

The problem i see here is that i have to go through \setupbodyfont[karat] and that i can't say something like:

\definefont[MyPartFont][karat at 24pt]

actually you can, goven that karat is known

Serif SerifBold Sans SansItalic
Karat KaratBold (or maybe Karat-Bold) texnansi-karat

are all valid in a \definefont

Lets say i have 5 fonts in my document i only want to say \setupbodyfont[MyMainFont] once, then i should have other mecanisms for switching properly to other fonts at different sizes.
Why does \definefont maps only from Sans, Serif, SansBold etc. ? This is quit fastidious, cause for this to work we have to use \setupbodyfont first and follow the steps above.

I may be missing something out there ..

i think so -)