Hi,

Because of my mails on the archive, the search engine robots got my email adress, blablabla ...

I have contacted google and this is their answer:

Thank you for your note. In order to remove content from Google's index,
the webmaster must either change the content of the page itself or use a
robots.txt file or meta tags to block us from including the site in our
search results.

Since you are not the webmaster of this site, please contact the webmaster
with your request. Once he removes the page or changes its content, our
search results will automatically reflect this change in a matter of
weeks.

Regards,
The Google Team

Am not sure wether it is Patrick who deals with this ...

Many thanks.