Hi,

in the MacOSX-TeX-list (mainly on LaTeX) I just read a discussion on "Comments
in PDF" (by AcrobatReader7).

Do we have a ConTeXt tool which can enable users of e.g. AdobeReader 7 to add
comments to PDF files ?
Or is it true that this "comments enabled flag" can only be set for PDFs
generated by Acrobat -- and only by the original author?

Steffen