This is a link that allows you to apply for Adobe's 'beta program'. The link worked for me, perhaps because the website recognized my Linux machine correctly?

Whether or not you actually get to test the Reader 7 is decided
by somebody at Adobe (Q.A. department, probably). The good news is
that there is apparently going to be a Reader 7 for Unix released,
the bad news is that you can't get at it right now.

Tobias Burnus wrote:
Hello,

as Heise.de is informing (06.01.2005 10:44), Adobe offers now AR7.

"Adobe provides Acrobat Reader 7 for Linux [Update]

Adobe provides a beta version of the free Adobe Reader 7 for Linux, shortly after the release of the PDF generator Acrobat 7. Interested parties can register for the beta program at the reader-download page [1].
[...] As previously announced, in Acrobat Reader 7 a Yahoo toolbar is installed, which blocks pop ups and aids with the internet search."

[1] http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

I've to admit that I couldn't find it there, but I was told that one can find it here:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=10&platform=unix
(though I fail to open that page, maybe to many people read heise.de).

Tobias

PS: A bit late happy new year wishes to all.