Esteemed ConTeXters:

One more question: ConTeXt displays footnotes like this (I'm using carets to
indicate superscript):

          This is body text. And here is some more body text.

^1^    This is the text of a footnote. This is more text in the
          footnote. And here is more.

What I would like to have is this:

          This is body text. And here is some more body text.

               1. This is the text of a footnote. This is more text
           in the footnote. And here is more.

That is:

1. A footnote number the same size as the footnote text.

2. The footnote number *not* raised.

3. The footnote number followed by a period and a space.

4. The footnote number indented.

Is there a way to do this? I can't figure it out.

Thanks so much for your help. Once I get everything worked out on all this,
I'll post it to the wiki.

Best wishes,
Jack M. Lyon