Hi,

[language and hyphenation issues]

> [i can imagine that taco/patrick work out something for the
> mirror/wiki that unpacks the cont-tmf zip, tests format generation and
> missing things; kind of user download simulation]

Actually I am doing something like this for some time now: I install
ConTeXt for live.contextgarden.net automatically. I get a copy of that
transcript and check manually that everything is OK. I do this every
night when a new version is out.

I think that the files in tex/context/base are a good starting point
for a testbed. These should run OK and look fine.

Patrick

--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net