Eckhart Guthöhrlein wrote:
Hi all,

since I haven't used it for a long time (in ConTeXt terms), I decided to
update my context before starting a major project. As usual, I grabbed
the latest beta from pragma and installed it.
The first thing I noticed was that context defaults to latin modern now
- great. Unfortunately, it complained a lot about missing fonts like
"ec-lmr12". The list archive helped to correct this by installing the
contents of the cont-lmt zip.
However, the fonts still are not found by pdftex. The resulting pdf is
very small (1,5k), and acrobat reader complains about missing fonts. I
tried adding the contents of ec-public-lm.map to pdftex.map. This
resulted in a larger pdf (4,5k), with the font embedded according to
acrobat, but showing as a blank page.
I am rather confused by now - I always tried to avoid that font stuff
whenever possible. What am I missing?

compare you rlocal cont-sys.tex file with the new cont-sys.rme file; you may need to adapt the map file handling bits and pieces