Paul Tremblay, April 10:

> > Your mailer seems to mess up the charset.  You're sending us-ascii

> When I got your email, I saw the ???. I assumed you put them in to
> indicate I should fill in the blank. What characters were you trying to
> convey here? I wasn't aware that my emailer was messing things up. It is
> the mutt emailer.

Those are supposed to be ellipses of the horizontal and vertical kind to
the effect that you perceived them to be (as ?, though).  Anyway, you
can compile mutt with unicode support.  You need to enable unicode
support in ncurses as well.  Anyway, it doesn't matter much I suppose,
but I guess it's another one of those problems with mutt...,
        nikolai