Is there a way to change the title font being used for a table of
contents page being displayed by \completecontent?  My original
thought was to use the same layout as a regular chapter:

\chapter{Table of Contents}
\placecontents

but after reading the manuals a few times, I realized this was doomed
to fail.  Using \completecontent, I'd like to be able to have
'Contents' or 'Table of Contents' written with my standard
\setuphead[chapter] definition.  As it stands, \completecontent
generates a single roman 'Contents' at the top of the page while all
my other titles are offset in position, aligned right, and in small
caps...

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Randall