On Mon, 16 May 2005 19:41:17 +0200, Vit Zyka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:

Hmmm, I was playing with this, for Palatino it is OK, but not for the Computer Modern (see the code bellow). I do not know where is the problem; I solved it for myself manually (if you are interesting see storm manual).

Computer/Latin modern needs special treatment. The following should work (If not, I'll forward some working files from home later)

Best
Idris

\setupoutput[pdftex]%

\setupfontsynonym[cmr10][handling=normal]
\usetypescript[cmr]
\setupbodyfont[10pt]
\setupalign[hanging]

\setuplayout[width=4.2in]