Hans Hagen wrote:
Michal Kvasnicka wrote:

Hm. Do you quote the Metafun manual, section 13.6? I know this technique. But my question was different: Is it possible to `animate' the fieldstack? In other words, to make it change one figure to another automatically, without clicking anywhere, changing one frame to another each 1/n second to simulate a smoth motion like in a cinema?

sure, you can let a javascript toggle the states; however, small steps (<1 sec) are not to be trusted in precission, since they also depend on the machine; they also kind of block other actions since there is no concept of animation in pdf (apart from svg, which is poorly implemented/integrated). Another method is demonstrated in the 'dante XV' presentation (runs slightly faster on a mac than on windows);
Hans

Can someone please post any example of JavaScript code to "toggle the states" like in either http://www.math.muni.cz/~plch/nkpm/nradanm6.pdf or https://www.pragma-pod.com/present/talks/fifteen.pdf?

I produced the graphics as explained in the section 13.6 of the metafun manual, but I would like to press the button only once at the beginning of the animation instead of twenty times.

Thank you very much,
        Mojca Miklavec