On 5/19/05, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> VnPenguin wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I would like to know if it's possible to replace the chapter text by an
> > image ?
> > How to do that ? And in this case, how to insert a normal text into
> > TOC manually in order to have a normal TOC.
> >
> > Thank you in advance,
>
> thanks for asking a simple question -)

hehe, for you yes, for me, maybe not simple :)

> \useexternalfigure[chapter-1][cow.pdf]
> \useexternalfigure[chapter-2][hacker.jpg]
>
> \setuphead
>    [chapter]
>    [command=\MyChapterCommand]
>
> \def\MyChapterCommand#1#2%
>    {\externalfigure[chapter-\currentheadnumber][height=5cm]}
>
> \starttext
>
> \chapter{One}
> \chapter{Two}
>
> \stoptext
>
> this solution looks wiki-able to me, so ...

Your code works fine. However when I try to add TOC:

\chapter{One}
\section{One-1}

\chapter{Two}
\section{Two-1}

\setuplist [chapter][before=\blank, after=\blank,
style={\switchtobodyfont[20pt]\bf}]
\setuplist [section][margin=2em, width=3em]
\setuplist [chapter,section][interaction=all]
\setupcombinedlist
       [content]
       [alternative=c, aligntitle=no, width=2em]

\placelist[chapter,section]

In the TOC result, there are ONLY item for section. You see, this
question is not simple at all :)

Thank you,