Radhelorn wrote:
Hello All!
I'm fresh ConTeXt user, trying to move from LaTeX. And I have several
problems with fonts in ConTeXt 2005.06.07 (teTeX-3.0).

First of all: pscyr. It's a cyrillic type1 font package which works
perfectly in LaTeX, but in Plain TeX and ConTeXt whitespaces between
words disappear.

I can't find any LaTeX package on CTAN except as a BaKoMa install
package, and my system teTeX does not have 'fcori6a.tfm'. Under
those circumstances, it becomes quite hard to help you with your
problem. There may be a clue buried in the latex support macros ?

Taco