Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> On my linux system, I was missing the 'pstoedit' command.
> I got a blank page (well, only a page number) just like
> you, then I installed pstoedit, and now it looks fine.
>
> Taco

Thanks for the hint. I never thought about installing pstoedit. I just
noticed long time ago that I was unable to make such fancy things, but
I thought I was simply to stupid to understand the manual :(.

However: after I somehow managed to download pstoedit (it is difficult
to get it because too much bandwidth is used), it crashes every time I
run texexec (just after the message "generating: metapost file"), but
somehow it produces the result.

Time to switch to linux ...

Mojca