Elena Fraboschi wrote:

> (2) Horizontal alignment.  This problem is almost funny.  Consider
> these two setups:
>
> \setuphead[section][
>     align=middle
>     ]
>
> \setuphead[subsection][
>     align=left,
>     ]
>
> The section will appear just fine, centered between the left and the
> right margins.  The subsection head will appear flush RIGHT!  If,
> instead, you write
>
> \setuphead[subsection][
>     align=right,
>     ]
>
> the subsection head will appear flush LEFT.  Hmmm...  Hans, are you
> dyslexic?  :-)  (just in case, here comes another one :-))

They mean (ragged-)left and (ragged-)right, see
http://www.contextgarden.net/Right_and_left.

Isn’t

\setuphead
  [section]
  [align=middle]

a lot easier to read than what you’re writing?  We’re not writing C code
here…

Seriously, this is getting boring.  There’s a question on this topic
once a week now.  Sad part is, there’s really no good way to solve it,
        nikolai