Hi,

(back to mailing list only)

Hans Hagen wrote:

ConTeXt is going to undertake some work concerning "the bibliography",
it might be a good idea to consider how that work might tie in with Bibulus or MLBibTeX, or both.

I've been considering XBib as well:   http://xbiblio.sourceforge.net
XBib is much more of a "professional" approach, with interfaces to
Docbook and MODS (as opposed to bibtex and TeX).

I will probably end up creating a context-centric XML 'bbl' database
definition that has interfaces (through texexec) to all of those
bibliographic systems (if they can be coaxed into operability with
a non-XML, non-LaTeX application, that is). But I have to find the
time to do this, and that has turned out to be a problem so far.

Cheers, Taco