Christoph Czarnetzki wrote:

Hello!

i want to put some space between lines in a tabulate environment.

\starttext
\starttabulate[|l|p(1cm)|]
\NC Some Text \NC Other Text \NC\NR\HL
\NC Some Text \NC Other Text \crlf\NC\NR
\NC Some Text \NC Other Text \NC
\stoptabulate
\stoptext

i did it with \crlf, but this is too much for me. \godown doesnt work either. Half of a line in space would be great. I tried that with starttable too, but the \HL command in tabulate works better. The text is aligned directly under the ends of the line. So i use tabulate. And the other problem is, crlf only works if tab is set to |p|.

starttext
\starttabulate[|l|p(1cm)|]
\NC Some Text \NC Other Text \NC\NR\HL
\TB
\NC Some Text \NC Other Text \crlf\NC\NR
\NC Some Text \NC Other Text \NC
\stoptabulate
\stoptext

(table blank) Hans