Mojca Miklavec wrote:

I would suggest to keep the old files and name them like
2005-08-16-modules.pdf
done

(and perhaps to keep all the files (except
ConTeXt itself of course) since they have to be updated from time to
time as new files are added to the distribution). That way the old
content will not misteriously disappear.

patches.zip contains patches for files with some typo-errors (eg. $x4 instead of $x$) they are (almost) irrelevant at format-generation time, because they are not
processed at all .

Also, some macros are in dutch (eg, \blank[2*groot]);
I excluded some others macros (\startpostponing ), correct some others
( \getvalue{period graybox} with \dotgray)
added \loadmap[gbk].... and so on.

Partial contents  are ugly (or broken ?) ;
there are many important modules to document (see Core Commands in modules.pdf;
inside modules.tex, 3=>ok, 1=>to be documented, 0=> to be exctract)

There are some overfull lines;
maybe there is a better sectioning (or multiple pdfs ?).

So, I think that this is a good starting point

I think that all patches should be approvated before to go into an official distro;
after that we can discuss all other stuffs.

It would be a nice idea to put that files on the garden anyway

no problem to me

luigi