Another bug/feature:

Something has apparently changed in the way fonts/maps are loaded.

The following used to work, now does not

====================
% output=pdf interface=en

\usetypescriptfile[type-mpoow]
\usetypescript[MinionProOptow]
\setupbodyfont[minionprooptow,10pt]

\starttext

\dots

\stoptext
====================

The typescript file is my own, but the following line is relevant:

=====================
\definetypeface [minionprooptow]
[mm] [math] [euler] [default] [encoding=texnansi,rscale=0.89]
=====================

When I process this the log gives

Warning: pdfetex.exe (file eurm10): Font eurm10 at 64 not found

Second: why doesn't the ellipsis use the main text font? I guess that \dots is
obtained from the math font, but in running text this makes no sense.

Shouldn't ConTeXt define \dots with respect the text font? Or does it use
something other than \dots?

Best
Idris