Patrick Gundlach 写道:

Hi,

> Then we must have different texfont.pl version. Each time afm2tfm is
> called, it uses either -T or -p. Running afm2tfm without those
> parameters doesn't make very much sense. (Unless you are an english
> speaking person that never typesets foreign languages.)

Accoding to
http://source.contextgarden.net/scripts/context/perl/texfont.pl,
I'm afraid you are wrong, the string "-p" only occured 3 times in this
file,

You don't have to be afraid. Let us stop this discussion now. Those
who know texfont.pl know that it should use the switches it uses and
there will not be any change in this respect on the texfont.pl side.
Just believe us that the encoding switches are vital. I have recently
reeimplemented afm2tfm and I think that I know what I am talking
about.

Patrick
I'm sorry for bother you guys about all these trival problems, but my situation
is that I'm trying to use ConTeXt under Win32, then I found many things not
so ideal like they're under Linux.

Just list another one, font files received from the vendor is usually in capital
letters, such as PJN_____.PFB, but the copy_files routine in texfont.pl only
copy *.pfb, then all the type1 files will not be copy to texmf...

Regards,
jjgod.