Hi friends,
In David's mail I found one of the problem I had been thinking of too, and I tried his code. Unfortionately, it does not work.

I don't need it for math, but for case descriptions.

A case consists of the following elements:

Case 1    Eating fruit is healthy
Text text text - case description --

Questions:
1. abcd
2. efgh

Answers:
1. aaa bb
2. dderere

Case 2   Everything about vitamins

The elements themselves I can put in blocks in order to be able to separate the q's and a's.

What I am wondering about is how to include the title in the macro.
It does not seem very difficult, but I can't figure out how.

The theorem environment seemed promising, but David's suggestion does not process. Has anyone an idea?

Kind regards,

Robert

fonts          : using map file: 8r-base.map
fonts          : using map file: ec-public-lm.map
fonts          : using map file: original-base.map
systems        : begin file tst4 at line 31
! Undefined control sequence.
\dostartLemma ...irstargument \startMathParagraph
[#1] \else \startMathParag...
l.34 ...Lemma[reference]{Algorithm xyz terminates}

?
! Undefined control sequence.
l.36 \stopLemma

David Antos wrote: