It works. I don't know why, but it works now.

Best wishes
Jörg

Am 18.10.21 um 17:27 schrieb Jörg Hofmann via ntg-context:

Am 04.10.21 um 15:33 schrieb Taco Hoekwater via ntg-context:
We are busy with this off-list.

If it is urgent:

  luatex --luaonly ~/lmtx/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun.lua --generate

fixed it for me (you’ll need to adjust the path, of course)

Best wishes,
Taco

But not for me. :(

After I set up my PC again, Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon, I also reinstalled ConTeXt and since then I have been experiencing the error.
Are there any further steps?

Besst wishes
Jörg

On 4 Oct 2021, at 15:28, Marcus Vinicius Mesquita via