Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:

> On 11/14/2021 12:26 AM, skyhorse--- via ntg-context wrote:
> > Here is the minium example which I took from the
> > Wikigarden a few minutes ago.
> >
> > \def\T#1{%
> >    \startitemize[#1,joinedup]
> >      \item This is a bullet of type #1.
> >    \stopitemize
> > }
> > \starttext
> >    \dorecurse{9}{\T\recurselevel}
> > \stoptext
> >
> > Compiling this into a pdf file with context produces an error.
> > I've pasted the complete context typesetting run to show the error, in
> > hopes that it will shed some light on what's wrong with my setup.   I have
> > a feeling that the stand along install is missing some vital part of the
> > installation regarding fonts, and that it's not noticed by the majority of
> > you since those items are still on your system from legacy versions.
>
> nornally it means that you have no math font loaded (i.e. you do
> something before \starttext
>
> Hans

Nothing is done before the sample shown above.    That is all that is in the
.lmtx source file.

From looking at the errors, I agree, it looks like there are no math fonts or,
they are not visiable to context.

I need advice on how I can remedy that.
What do I need and what do I need to do to install them if I don't have them
already on disk.
I assume that they are not distributed with the  <install.sh> shelll script.

Thanks