Just if anyone is interested: ox is the export framework for orgmode.
ox-context is the new exporter to context:
https://github.com/Jason-S-Ross/ox-context

Concerning citations: I've not tested this, but if you're already on org 9.5,
maybe you will want to have a look into the new citation export options. You
should be able to export citations via citeproc-el. Should be pretty similar to
what you can do with pandoc.

The citation system in orgmode is much more powerful than pandoc's though as
the syntax is extensible. Theoretically, it should be possible to use context's
native bibliography command as well if you're willing to write an org-cite
module for that. (Similar to oc-biblatex or oc-natbib.)

Best,
Denis