I have a need to use a logo graphics file several times in a document.
I somethings need to update to a newer graphics file.
I only want to make one change to the original variable value definition.

I've tried using \define.. but it's not working for me.
Here is my MWE:

%%%%%%%%

\define[]\logofile{an_image_file.png}   % Here defining the variable with the
filename to use.

\definelayer[stillimage]
\setlayer[stillimage]{\externalfigure[\logofile]}  % Here trying to use the
\logofile macro.
\setupbackgrounds[page][background=stillimage]

\starttext
    \input knuth
\stoptext

What's the accepted way to do this or are macro arguments not allowable?

Thanks