Hi,
I am trying to prepare a moderate sized document in Malayalam using
Context. Overall I have been successful. However, there are a few rough
edges for which I need help. This is the first problem I face.

When I use the font RIT-Rachana from https://rachana.org.in/, my
preferred font, one set of conjuncts are not formed correctly, while
the rest are formed properly. The conjuncts that are not formed
correctly are those where the second component is ര U+0D30, followed by
a symbol that is shown on the right side of the conjunct viz ാ U+0D3E,
ി U+0D3F, ീ U+0D40, ു  U+0D41, ൂ U+0D42. If no symbols follow, or
symbols follow on the left or on both sides, the conjunct is well
formed.In the minimum working example given 5 is well formed, while the
first conjunct in 6 is well formed and second ill formed conjunct. The
conjuncts are well formed when used in Libre Office with the same font.
Also, other fonts, for example, those from smc.org don't have this
problem. Unfortunately, they don't support all symbols. One of the
developers of the font thinks that this is probably a bug in Context.
Hence, the reason for posting here.

\definefontfamily [malayalam]
                  [rm]
                  [RIT-Rachana]
                  [features=malayalam-two]
\setupbodyfont [malayalam]
\starttext
1. ശ്രീ
2. അശ്രു
3. ശുശ്രൂഷ
4. പ്രാസം
5. പ്രേയസി
6. പ്രോഗ്രാം
 \stoptext

I am working on Debian 11. The font version is the latest 1.3. The
command context --version gives
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.04
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file:
/home/ajith/Downloads/context-linux-64/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2021.12.25 00:58 mtx-context     |
main context file:
/home/ajith/Downloads/context-linux-64/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkxl/context.mkxl
mtx-context     | current version: 2021.12.25 00:58

Thanks,
ajith