Hi, I’m writing an article for DANTE’s magazine “Die TeXnische Komödie” (DTK) about the current discussions and developments in ConTeXt, and I’m planning to do that regularly.

Find attached the current version (in German / LaTeX).
I’d like to give credit to people involved and mention some of you:

Hans Hagen (of course)
Jean-Pierre Delange
Jürgen Hanneder
Kauśika
Otared Kavian
Joey McCollum
Pablo Rodriguez
Thomas A. Schmitz
Mikael Sundqvist

If you don’t want that, I’ll remove your name, of course.
You are also welcome to correct me, if I misunderstood you/something.

Hraban