On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 23:08 +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> > As far as I can tell, ConTeXt doesn't include a keycaps font. I recently
> > created my own and would like to share it with anyone else that might
> > find it useful. I've included a sample document with it. If you're on a
> > *nix system with a working copy of ConTeXt and make, just type "make" to
> > build it.
>
> Very nice!  I would like them to lay closer to a standard baseline,
> though,

I have uploaded a new version of the font with the baseline shifted.
Specifically, I have aligned the top of the heavy black bottom bar with
the baseline. In my documents at least, this is much more attractive.
Not sure how I arrived at a different conclusion initially.

http://blogs.gurulabs.com/stuart/

As suggested by Hans, I've also been trying to understand more about
defining custom encodings. Perhaps I will soon be able to post a version
of the font with easier to access characters.

--
Stuart Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Guru Labs, L.C.