Thanks, Bruce, for clarifying this. But can we put 'c' character in the second
column. So 'c' and its math content were together.
The annoying thing is that the letter is in one column and its content in
another.

Thanks,

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:04:43 +0000
Bruce Horrocks <n...@scorecrow.com> ha escrit: